Bookkeeping & Tax Service
Providing a full range of Tax & Bookkeeping Services
  1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director
  3. Managing Director
  4. Managing Director

Is The IRS Causing You Stress?

No money?

The number one reason that taxpayers find themselves with IRS problems is that they lack the funds to pay the taxes, penalties and interest that they owe to the IRS.

If you call one of the major tax resolution agencies (the ones with the 1-800 numbers), they want a large fee before they even start working on your issue.  This fee is to cover the costs of their major ad campaigns and to pay commissions to the telemarketers that coerce you into signing an overpriced agreement.

TaxBunny is a small, locally owned business that does not have huge marketing campaigns.  We use 100% of our fees to pay our employees and our low overhead.

In most cases, we do request a deposit of $150 before we begin work (or full amount due if less than $150). For complex situations we request a deposit of $500.  If additional funds are due, we have flexible payment terms such as monthly payment plans or pay as you go.  

Feel free to give us a call at 206-257-5728 to determine if we have a plan that will work for you.
  • Did you get a notice from the IRS?
  • Are you late in filing your tax returns?
  • Does the IRS have a bank or wage levy against you?
  • Have you been notified of an audit?
  • Is the IRS taking your refund to pay for your spouse’s debt?
  • Do you have a Federal Lien against you? 

At TaxBunny, we utilize enrolled agents to help resolve your tax issues.  The enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before.

In general, a CPA or tax attorney charges between $250-$500+ per hour and will demand a sizeable retainer before performing any work. At TaxBunny, we charge a low, flat rate for standard resolution services.  For more complex situations, we require a retainer of $500 and charge an hourly rate of $125.00.  For all tax situations, we will give a realistic estimate of the total cost to resolve your issue. 
If you've received a notice from the IRS:
Just bring your notice to us, we can review your tax filing for the years in question, check for errors on the returns and recommend the best solutions to the situation.  Once you sign a Power of Attorney, we can make any necessary phone calls, issue a response to the notice or even request more information from the IRS on your behalf.  If you have receive a penalty, we can also request an abatement of the penalty on your behalf.
If you haven't filed your return in several years:
We can file back taxes for both business and individual tax returns.  If you have already filed, we can look for deductions that may have been missed and amend your past returns.  If necessary, we can set up a payment plan, negotiate an offer-in-compromise, or in extreme situations, request that the IRS suspend collection activity.

If the IRS has a bank or wage levy against you:

We can set up an payment plan or offer in compromise to to stop the bank levy.  If you have evidence of extreme financial hardship, we can work to suspend the levy until you are in a better financial situation.

If you've been notified of an audit:

We can work with you to get the acceptable documentation together and can attend the audit on your behalf.  You may never have to see or speak to an agent.

If you're being penalized for your spouse's tax debts:

In most cases, we can help ensure that you receive your proper share of your joint tax return.  There is no need to file separately and possibly lose the benefits that married couples filing together receive.
If you have a Federal Tax Lien against you:

We may be able to with you and the IRS to get the tax lien against you removed...even when the debt has not been fully paid.

I want the IRS out of my life! 

Stop Your Stress Today!

Simply fill out the form below and give a brief description of your tax issue.

We will immediately start working to fix your problem.
Tel: 206-257-5728
Fax: 206-457-8626
Email: [email protected]
Brief Description of issue
633-B SW 150th Street
Burien, WA 98166
Please do not include any confidential information on this form.